Share purchase, merger, asset sale, or cross-border transaction – LW is who you want on your team whether you’re the seller, target, or buyer. We’ve gone toe-to-toe with Google, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, Yahoo!, Siemens, Logitech, Ericsson and many other large players including private equity and buyout firms. The volume and range of M&A deals we participate in, as well as our team approach to transactions, sets us apart from our competitors including many of the large, multinational firms.
We are involved in every aspect of an M&A transaction from the seller’s initial desire to sell through to the closing of a transaction. Whether the transaction is $500,000 or $500 million, each deal is the most important one to our clients, and therefore the most important one to us. We are committed to closing deals in a timely manner with the best possible outcome for you and your team.
Mergers & Acquisition Services:
- Advice on valuation parameters;
- Negotiation of advisory agreements, including advice on fee ranges;
- Letter of intent and structuring, drafting and negotiation;
- Tax minimization, including sophisticated tax planning and reorganizations;
- Review and preparing of due diligence materials, including setting up virtual data room through our cost effective, secure;
- Advising on cross-border transactions;
- Preparation and negotiation of all forms of M&A and takeover transactions, including share purchase and sale, asset purchase and sale, merger, amalgamation and plan of arrangement;
- Advice and negotiation of earn out agreements where applicable;
- Preparation and negotiation of all ancillary agreements including escrow agreement, non-compete and non-solicit agreements, and employment agreements
- Preparation of disclosure schedules;
- Preparation and advice on shareholder and regulatory approvals;
- Preparation of all closing and ancillary closing documents;
- Opinions, where required with respect to the legal completion and valid transfer of assets and shares, as applicable.