Why LaBarge Weinstein is the Law Firm for You
Maybe you’re starting a new business. Maybe you’ve been operating successfully for years, but your organization is growing, and your current law firm is not as responsive as you would like. Maybe you’re acquiring another organization and you need a legal team that specializes in M&As. Maybe it’s time to consider LaBarge Weinstein.
We are not a typical law firm. We were created out of a need that we saw in the marketplace for a corporate law firm that was agile, pragmatic, business-minded and technology focused. We are more than just business lawyers…we are business advisors.
LaBarge Weinstein is a boutique corporate law firm. So, what exactly does that mean? If you think in terms of stores, we are not a big box store where you can buy milk, sporting equipment, and light fixtures at one time. We are more like a specialty shop where the product offering is specific, the customer service is fantastic, and we know exactly how to meet your needs.
We have the knowledge, drive, and experience to provide extraordinary service in five practice areas: Corporate & Financing; Mergers & Acquisitions; Securities & Public Company Representation; Tax, Tax Planning & Tax Dispute Resolution; and Technology & Intellectual Property.
Still need some convincing that LaBarge Weinstein it the corporate law firm for you? Here are five more reasons why you should choose LW…
- We have helped our clients raise over $10 billion in financings;
- We have completed over 500+ mergers and acquisitions transactions;
- We were named one of Canada’s Top 10 Corporate Law Boutiques by Canadian Lawyer Magazine (2018/19);
- We believe in building long term relationships, which is why many of our clients have been with us since day one; and
- We have flexible payment arrangements for qualifying startups.
Want even more proof? Check out what some of our clients have to say about working with us.