Offices: Ottawa, Vancouver
LaBarge Weinstein is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and creative individual to take on the role of part-time Marketing Coordinator for our busy law practice. This position is located in our Ottawa office. This position has the potential to increase to full-time, post-pandemic.
Under the direction of the firm’s marketing committee and reporting to the Director, Finance and Administration, you will be leading the firm’s overall marketing efforts. You will develop and implement strategies for all marketing activities for the firm including:
- Web Presence – website updates and social media monitoring and updates;
- Event Planning – planning and management of the firm’s event and sponsorship activities;
- Content Creation – writing and curating internal and external marketing material including regular newsletters, blog posts, press releases, firm brochures and website content;
- Market Research – assisting in the collection of market data from inside and outside of the firm that could be leveraged in the firm’s marketing activities or to help support and develop marketing plans and direction.
As an ideal candidate you should have the following education, skill and experience:
- post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing, communications or a related discipline;
- up to 3 years of marketing-related experience mainly in the B2B and referral marketing space;
- exceptional verbal and writing skills with experience producing marketing materials – especially on digital media platforms (ex. WordPress, Mail Chimp, etc);
- multi-tasker, organized, self-disciplined and able to work autonomously and with minimal supervision;
- a team player who is results-oriented and who thrives in a busy office environment;
- experience in a professional services firm or in the high technology market would be considered an asset.
You will experience the following benefits of working at LaBarge Weinstein:
- Opportunity to continue to connect and network within the Ottawa Business Community and assist your colleagues in the Vancouver and Toronto office with marketing and business development initiatives.
- Use your marketing/Business Development skills to lead activities in a variety of areas (social media marketing, inbound marketing, content marketing, event management, etc).
- Broaden your understanding and knowledge of corporate law services.
- work with a team of stakeholders in a professional environment.
- Get to know and partner with our clients’ marketing teams.